The Memorial Hall was refurbished in July 2017.
Taking into account the views of users and villagers who came to our three open house sessions earlier this year and general feedback over the years the following work was carried out by local craftsmen.
1. Replacement lighting, including new ceiling lampshades and electrics, dimmable uplighting on both sides of the hall
2. New radiators - Victorian style in dark grey
3. Soundproofing and hiding of pipes on the end wall
4. Repainting of all the hall including stage
5. New emergency exit lighting
6. New stage panels
The following remains to be undertaken in the hall:
1. New stage curtains and door covering
The entranceway to the hall is to be painted and a wall of historical information about the hall and the village to be displayed
Thank you to Mark Battram and all our local contractors who contributed to the success of this project.
Trustees of Aldbury Memorial Hall